VOMO ISLAND FIJI
VOMO ISLAND FIJI
Re-opened after some of the most expensive refurbishments in the resorts history! It’s simple. Vomo Island Fiji does Family Friendly like no other Fijian resort. That makes it very special, a luxury 5-star resort island that totally welcomes families of all ages, from honeymooners to multi-generation parties. Thankfully, it’s also one of the closest Mamanuca Islands, just 15 minutes by helicopter from Nadi Airport, 90 minutes by boat. Once there you’ll discover a paradise bordered by white sands, spectacular coral reef and Vomo's Ocean Play; perfect for safe snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba-diving or glass-boat expeditions and fantastic kayaking. And there’s a gym, golf, badminton, tennis, croquet, petanque, hiking and jogging tracks plus a luxurious day spa.There’s romance here too. From an intimate wedding on the white sands to a lazy honeymoon – or the full Destination Wedding with exclusive use of the island or it’s most luxurious villas. Whatever else, you must include a day on Vomo Lailai: book this magical deserted island just for the two of you and disappear with a superb picnic lunch, enjoying more privacy than you imagined possible.
The 28 luxurious air conditioned villas feature L’Occitane stocked bathrooms and complimentary, same-day laundry. There’s a choice of beach front or hillside and many can interconnect to make bigger family units. For unforgettable designer luxury the Royal Villa has three en suite bedrooms and a private pool; the Residence Villa wraps you in even greater indulgence with four en suite bedrooms, a private pool and butler service.
Each day’s dining from the a la carte menu in the Reef Restaurant tempts you with locally caught fish and shellfish and produce from the resort’s own gardens. Vomo’s cuisine has been rated one of the Pacific’s best and is prepared with great skill to match a truly extraordinary wine cellar featuring both New World and rare Old World vintages. Weekly traditional Meke dances, Lovo pit-oven feasting and traditional Kava ceremonies. But first there are canapés and cocktails served at the Rocks Bar, watching Fiji’s best sunset.
- 2017 : Best overseas luxury property for families
- 2016 : Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence
- 2016 : Luxury Travel Magazine – Best overseas resort
- 2016 : Luxury Travel Magazine – Best overseas family property
- 2016 : HM Hospitality Management Awards WINNER South Pacific General Manager – Mark Leslie
- 2015 : World Travel Awards – Fiji’s Leading Spa Resort
- 2015 : HM Hospitality Management Awards HIGHLY COMMENDED South Pacific General Manager – Mark Leslie
- 2013 : Finalist HM Awards (Australia) – Best Fiji Property
- 2011 : Finalist World Travel Awards – Fiji’s Leading Resort
- 2011 : Finalist World Travel Awards – Fiji’s Leading Spa Resort
- : Best Fijian Property – Vomo Island, Highly commended
- : Top 10 Luxury diving experiences – Traveller.com.au
- : One of the world’s top 6 beaches – Traveller.com.au
- Sunrise from Mt Vomo over the Pacific Ocean
- Weekly traditional Meke dances, Lovo pit-oven feasting and traditional Kava ceremony
- Bountiful and colourful coral reefs surrounding Vomo; daily snorkelling trips or scuba diving excursions
- The best sunset in Fiji as from The Rocks Bar with a delicious tropical cocktail in hand
- Paddle around the island in glass bottom kayaks for truly eye catching views both above and below the water
- Enjoy a fishing excursion then have Vomo’s chef cook your catch especially for you
- Choose a private butler-service dinner in a romantic spot on the island with soft sand beneath your toes
- Escape for the day to Vomo Lailai – Vomo’s secluded private island. Enjoy total privacy and luxurious seclusion.
- Enjoy luxurious treatments at Vomo’s dedicated Senikai Spa to compliment your holiday glow
- A Vomo Island cookbook from the gift shop, to take home a little of Vomo’s world class 5-star cuisine
- A beautiful flowing kaftan by Camilla or stunning swimsuit in Pacific designs and colours
- Postcards from Vomo’s gift shop, to make friends and family at home wish they were on Vomo too!
- A special bottle of wine from Vomo’s extensive Cellar List to share at the end of another stunning Vomo day