TE VAKAROA VILLAS
TE VAKAROA VILLAS
Set right on Muri Beach, Te Vakaroa Villas is a remarkable gated haven, offering unsurpassed views of the remarkable Muri Lagoon and beyond the reef to the South Pacific Ocean. The contemporary designs of the six villas are sympathetic to the natural surroundings, complete with floor-to-ceiling sliders that open onto a large private patio over looking their Infinity pool and Jacuzzi – the ideal places to unwind and enjoy a tropical cocktail. A short stroll along the beach gives access to some of the island’s renowned restaurants. Guests can enjoy a fully hosted holiday or choose to be full self-catering each villa has a beautiful fully appointed kitchen. Muri Lagoon is a water playground for snorkelling, kayaking, kite surfing and swimming. Kayaks and snorkelling equipment are complimentary for those who want to pull themselves away from their luxurious villa to explore the attractions of the lagoon.
Indicative Rates: Rates start from NZ$735.00(one season) for the 1 bedroom villa, twin share.
- Rarotonga’s art galleries, featuring original Pacific art and carving demonstrations
- The Punanga- Nui Cultural Market, open daily but specially busy Saturday mornings
- One of the many old Cook Island Christian churches – better still join the congregation on Sunday, share magnificent singing and then delight in the great after-service hospitality
- Take a half-day tour of the island of Rarotonga with Harry your personal guide. Visit sacred sights, learn the history of these islands and learn more of the legends, culture, foods and beliefs of the Cook Island people
- An evening at the Highland Paradise with traditional food and dancing
- A ‘lagoon cruise with BBQ lunch’
- 4 wheel drive safari or a trek on an island track
- A day trip to the island of Aitutaki
- A perfect Black Pearl from the island of Manihiki
- A pareu length of cloth, screen printed or hand painted to your design
- A champagne hamper for two for a special moment on your Cook Island Holiday