Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa
Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa
Allow us to take you on a journey. A lantern lit path through the heart and soul of Sinalei, as the sounds of ukulele and pristine ocean waters lap against our palm fringed shore. Whilst the smiles of our Sinalei family melt not only your heart, but the yearning to be anywhere else but here. We come from deep history. A Samoan paradise steeped in culture and soul so immeasurable that our guests leave with no desire but to return. We are of the people, of the community, of the spirit, of Samoa.
You see, we are a luxury resort, an icon of our island home, a utopia where beach marries rainforest, and perfectly appointed villas nestle amongst our lush tropical surrounds. But we are more than a resort. We are the love story of Samoa. We are built on tradition. Made By The Sea. When you visit us, you visit the people of Samoa. You visit the people who make up the villages of our great island home. You visit family.
Secluded by lush palm jungle and fringing the azure turquoise lagoon, all 29 of our eco-chic villas capture the essence of true island paradise. Nestled amongst garden, ocean view or beautifully beach front settings, your home away from home is perfectly designed to capture the ambience of our landscape.
A refined yet relaxed dining experience awaits you at Sinalei, where we start with what we can grow and source locally, embodying our farm to plate philosophy. Offering you our famed over water restaurant, Ava I Toga, for romantic nights amongst the starry canopy, or Laumosooi Restaurant offering a more traditional dining option and our famed Fia Fia night.
For the ultimate island indulgence, our waterfront spa comprises of 3 stunning treatment Villas. This uniquely simple open-air spa has every facility for the ultimate relaxing break in totally private surrounds, with the tranquil sounds of the ocean as you drift off into a state of bliss.
The perfect escape for couples and older family getaways, we welcome children over 12 years of age and cater wonderfully for teenagers.
An untouched paradise, where the irresistible beauty of nature surrounds you. Come and discover the true essence of Samoa, an experience that offers food for your heart and soul.
AT A GLANCE
Tucked away in a pocket of Samoa
Stunning beachfront accommodation with views across the lagoon
Lush Tropical Grounds
You’ll always remember the feeling
You will take home the memories
Indicative Rates: From US$270 Sinalei Traditional Villa to US$999 2 Bedroom Beachfront Villa per night
- 2016 : Winner Luxury Travel Guide - Luxury Beachfront Resort of Year - Samoa
- Come with us to our local village. Time moves slowly in Samoa and village life is wonderful, see for yourself.
- Snorkelling the waters, it is so warm you may not want to get out and the coral and tropical fish must be seen to be believed
- Sinalei’s unique Oceanside spa provides the ultimate form of relaxation. Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday by appointment and 6.30pm to 8.00pm for a candlelight treatment.
- Kayak the wonders to behold in the mangroves not far from the resort and they can also be used for a strenuous workout should you feel the urge.
- Surf Samoa! – Our surf excursion partner (Manoa Tours Samoa) whose operation is set-up within walking distance from the resort. With their knowledge of local conditions, currents, wind and waves, Sinalei’s surfers are in the best hands possible. They’re also usually first in the water due to the proximity of breaks to Sinalei Reef Resort.
- Enjoy a challenging match on either of Sinalei’s two tennis courts.
- In addition to Rugby, volleyball is another traditional pastime sport in Samoa. Our guests are enticed to the challenge on the beach at Sinalei.
- The magnificent over water Ava I Toga Restaurant and bar is a perfect, with the 'Farm and Ocean to Plate' dining philosophy romantic dining location. A spectacular sunset and the sound of water lapping on the pier make this setting all that embodies the magic of the South Pacific. Take a stroll to the end of the Pier to witness a spring bubbling from underground lava tubes – pure, cool, fresh water rising to the surface of the ocean. There is really no place more magical to indulge in delicious local seafood and cocktails!
- The FIA FIA night at Sinalei, of traditional food, dancing featuring Sinalei’s own staff and the famous fire knife dancing show endemic to the district of Siumu, as well as the spectacular BBQ on a Saturday – two of the week’s highlights.
- One of our amazing spa treatments, we offer a variety of massages and treatments using medicinal plants and herbs that have been used by Samoans for thousands of years. Relax in our spring water plunge pool. Taste and enjoy our complimentary freshly squeezed juices and herbal teas. Our treatments are the combination of ancient Samoan and modern day techniques, ideal for the total rejuvenation of mind and body.